Interested in software? Call (877) 238-2287
We’re here for you when you need us most.
HomeAway Software for Professionals® is committed to providing the best software support possible to professional vacation rental managers. Our professional Technical Support teams are dedicated to resolving problems efficiently and improving client satisfaction. Based entirely in the U.S., all of our support personnel are full-time employees of HomeAway Software for Professionals, and are committed to our clients’ success. We are proud to support all products in our portfolio with the same level of professionalism: V12.NET®, Escapia®, PropertyPlus®, Entech™ and FRS®/AVMain™ .
Every customer question or problem is assigned a case number and managed through a sophisticated web-based tracking system that provides every member of the Technical Support team the information they need to coordinate activities. This results in the support team’s ability to pursue the right answers and solutions until the case is resolved to the client’s satisfaction.
Weekends & After Hours Support
- Handled by our "on-call" technicians
- In the event of a system emergency (i.e. software issue preventing access to your system or similar item) our on-call technician will contact you to assist with a resolution to the emergency
- Non-system emergencies are handled no later than the next business day
Working with Support
The HomeAway Software for Professionals Technical Support team can be contacted via phone or e-mail, whichever you prefer. Whether you need help logging in to your software, backing up data, adding properties or working with lead management, the support team can quickly help you. At HomeAway Software for Professionals, our goal is to do everything we can to provide the help you need, when you need it. After all, it’s all about people and relationships. We never forget that.
Knowledge Base Support
Many Homeaway Software products have access to an online database called a "Knowledge Base" of frequently asked questions, technical support articles, and tutorials.
Escapia support questions can be answered from within the Escapia Knowledge Base. To get there, log into your Escapia Vacation Rental Software (VRS), click on the second tab labeled "Knowledge Base".
V12, Property Plus, Entech and First Resort products have access to a knowledge base with a separate login/password via the Instant Software Knowledge Base page.
These Knowledge Bases can be accessed 24/7. You may also contact support here for further help.
- Staff is available Monday through Friday from 8:00am EST to 7:00pm EST.*
- Telephone calls and e-mails go directly to our fully staffed call center during office hours.
- Trained Client Care Representatives are available for one-on-one assistance.
- E-mails and voice messages are entered into our support system as they are received. Once they have entered our support system, one of our Client Care Representatives will work to resolve it as quickly as possible.
*Staffing availability and time may vary. Office closures will occur periodically due to holidays, product team scheduling, misc events etc.