Join us for insight over breakfast—and it’s free!
Join us for our 2014 Vacation Rental Breakfast Seminar Series. It's all about the latest vacation rental news and technology to help you grow your profits and take your business to the next level.
These breakfast seminars are FREE to professional vacation rental managers and include a buffet breakfast, very relevant information, and the opportunity to meet with the thought leaders in the industry. See an Example Agenda.
Join us for a breakfast seminar:
Myrtle Beach, SC
Tuesday, March 11, 2014 | 8:30am
Embassy Suites Myrtle Beach
9800 Queensway Blvd | Myrtle Beach, SC 29572
Thursday, March 13, 2014 | 8:30am
Hilton Wilmington Riverside
301 N Water Street | Wilmington, NC 28401
Pigeon Forge, TN
Tuesday, March 18, 2014 | 8:30am
Springhill Suites Pigeon Forge
120 Christmas Tree Lane | Pigeon Forge, TN 37863
Thursday, March 20, 2014 | 8:30am
The Omni Grove Park Inn
290 Macon Ave | Asheville, NC 28804
Ready to visit a Seminar?
In this video, see why other companies like yours came to a Breakfast Seminar.
Topics to be presented include:
- How HomeAway® is increasing the demand for vacation rentals—including yours—and creating tools to help you take advantage of it
- How VR managers are using Software as a Service to lower costs and increase margins
- How VR managers have used Yield Management techniques to more than double their rates and profits
- How VR managers are successfully using email marketing to drive over $45 in new bookings for every $1 they spend
- How VR managers are protecting their guests and businesses against hackers, phishers and thieves
- How VR managers are increasing their profits on every single booking
- How VR managers are using new ways to secure their homes and track everyone who enters with keyless locks
- How VR managers are delighting their clients and maximizing LTVs of their clients
See an example agenda from a previous breakfast seminar this year.
Seminar Sponsors include: