Interested in software? Call (877) 238-2287
Join us for insight over breakfast—and it’s free!
Join us for our 2013 Vacation Rental Breakfast Seminar Series “Profiles in Success: 10+ Ways to Increase Your Profits,” where we profile vacation rental managers across the country who are successfully using innovative ideas and technologies to grow their profits and improve their vacation rental businesses. It's all about the latest vacation rental news and technology to help you take your business to the next level.
These breakfast seminars are FREE to professional vacation rental managers and include a buffet breakfast, very relevant information, and the opportunity to meet with the thought leaders in the industry. See an Example Agenda.
Join us for a seminar:
Thurs, May 9, 2013 | 8:30am – 1:00pm
Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe
111 Country Club Drive | Incline Village, NV 89451
Tues, June 18, 2013 | 8:30am – 1:00pm
Mountain Thunder Lodge
50 Mountain Thunder Drive | Breckenridge, CO 80124
Thurs, June 20, 2013 | 8:30am – 1:00pm
709 E. Durant Avenue | Aspen, Colorado 81611
Ready to visit a Seminar?
In this video, see why other companies like yours came to a Breakfast Seminar.
Topics to be presented include:
- How HomeAway® is increasing the demand for vacation rentals—including yours—and creating tools to help you take advantage of it
- How VR managers are using Software as a Service to lower costs and increase margins
- How VR managers have used Yield Management techniques to more than double their rates and profits
- How VR managers are successfully using email marketing to drive over $45 in new bookings for every $1 they spend
- How VR managers are protecting their guests and businesses against hackers, phishers and thieves
- How VR managers are increasing their profits on every single booking
- How VR managers are using new ways to secure their homes and track everyone who enters with keyless locks
- How VR managers are delighting their clients and maximizing LTVs of their clients
See an example agenda from a previous breakfast seminar this year.
Seminar Sponsors include: